User contributions for Nick
Jump to navigation Jump to search
4 June 2020
- 16:4816:48, 4 June 2020 −56 MetaExtensions Value was never deprecated and the two values serve different purposes (one for apps and the other for Web pages), per specs.
3 April 2018
7 January 2018
- 04:5104:51, 7 January 2018 +187 Talk:MetaExtensions →geo.position and icbm: Replied. current
- 04:4304:43, 7 January 2018 +201 Talk:MetaExtensions →I doubt one synonym can be a synonym for more than one keyword: Replied.
- 04:3204:32, 7 January 2018 +112 Talk:MetaExtensions →want to delete dir-content-pointer as now useless: Replied.
- 04:2604:26, 7 January 2018 +92 Talk:MetaExtensions →want to fail bot-. . . as useless and as a namespace: Replied.
- 04:0004:00, 7 January 2018 +32 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Say geo.position spec draft expired; delist that & icbm as synonym for other but say likenesses (icbm spec unreachable 12-25-17); Talk coming soon.
- 03:4203:42, 7 January 2018 +9 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Added publisher as synonym (per Talk, coming soon).
- 03:3703:37, 7 January 2018 −1,572 MetaExtensions Moved dir-content-pointer from not meeting requirements to failed and unendorsed them (per Talk, coming soon).
- 03:3103:31, 7 January 2018 −423 MetaExtensions Moved bot-. . . from not meeting requirements to failed and unendorsed it (per Talk, coming soon).
- 03:2103:21, 7 January 2018 0 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: For robots: corrected a spec listing (other still reachable via one click); rearranged the description; and added a paragraph break to the description.
10 December 2017
- 01:0301:03, 10 December 2017 +215 MetaExtensions Added on spec prep; corrected/clarified and simplified about URLs; and, minor, made lead's list 1st list item stylistically consistent with other list items.
- 00:5500:55, 10 December 2017 −333 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Moved citeseerx from its own row as so named to being synonym for robots (which is already what it is).
3 December 2017
- 07:2907:29, 3 December 2017 +1,885 Talk:MetaExtensions →copyright in (non-WHATWG-wiki) spec copying content from WHATWG Wiki: new section
- 07:2607:26, 3 December 2017 0 MetaExtensions →Proposals That Don't Meet the Requirements For a Registration: Corrected syntax; and, minor, in two prior edits including my latest, added spaces.
- 07:1607:16, 3 December 2017 +8 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: For referrer, add synonym for traditional Internet spelling ("referer") cited in spec & likely to be used by some page authors already familiar with it, including non-English authors learning HTML Eng. vocabulary.
- 07:1007:10, 3 December 2017 −1 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Replace spec because one cited before is obsolete, obsolete spec refers to editor's draft of new spec, & replacement spec here is W3C Candidate Recommendation for latter.
- 07:0407:04, 3 December 2017 +927 Talk:MetaExtensions →FSDateCreation and FSDatePublish have exact same meaning: new section
- 06:5706:57, 3 December 2017 +699 Talk:MetaExtensions →ambivalence of synonymy for 2 geo.* keywords: new section
- 06:5206:52, 3 December 2017 +403 Talk:MetaExtensions →geo.position and icbm: new section
- 06:4806:48, 3 December 2017 0 MetaExtensions Edited section titles for consistency of case, choosing title case.
- 06:4206:42, 3 December 2017 +1,372 Talk:MetaExtensions →between dc.* and dcterms.*, maybe same specs and definitions and maybe one set should be synonyms for the other: new section
- 06:3806:38, 3 December 2017 +1,332 Talk:MetaExtensions →I doubt one synonym can be a synonym for more than one keyword: new section
- 06:3206:32, 3 December 2017 +50 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: For tentative synonymy, added cross-reference in synonyms column, based on description column for indicated entry.
- 06:2606:26, 3 December 2017 +825 Talk:MetaExtensions →twitter:domain description clarification rewrite: new section
- 06:2206:22, 3 December 2017 −1 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Description was confusing (see Talk, coming soon).
- 06:1306:13, 3 December 2017 +605 Talk:MetaExtensions →twitter:* spec deleted, unsure if found: new section
- 06:0906:09, 3 December 2017 −64 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: One more, to go with the last edit.
- 06:0406:04, 3 December 2017 −2,239 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Deleted spec for all twitter:* names, because the spec link didn't work (maybe 404-type errors).
- 05:5405:54, 3 December 2017 +183 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Clarified citation_publisher regarding spec.
- 05:4605:46, 3 December 2017 +392 Talk:MetaExtensions →want to fail bot-. . . as useless and as a namespace: new section
- 05:3705:37, 3 December 2017 +515 Talk:MetaExtensions →want to delete dir-content-pointer as now useless: new section
- 05:3105:31, 3 December 2017 +136 MetaExtensions →Proposals that don't meet the requirements for a registration: Added statement that dir-content-pointer is now essentially useless (see Talk (coming soon)).
- 05:2405:24, 3 December 2017 +587 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Added nonfiction.
- 03:2203:22, 3 December 2017 +1,567 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Added pro, pro-auth, pro-auth-field- and pro-auth-fragment.
- 03:1503:15, 3 December 2017 −18 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Corrected link errors in last edit.
- 03:0803:08, 3 December 2017 +931 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Added topper, topper-major, and topper-minor.
- 03:0103:01, 3 December 2017 −4,502 MetaExtensions Deproposed geographic-coverage (by deleting it) and added it as synonym to spatial.coverage.
- 02:5302:53, 3 December 2017 +673 Talk:MetaExtensions →subject-datetime replaces two sets of names: new section
- 02:4702:47, 3 December 2017 −3,565 MetaExtensions Replace datetime-coverage/datetime-coverage-start/datetime-coverage-end/datetime-coverage-vague/page-datetime (not meeting registration requirements) w/ new proposal for subject-datetime w/ spec & turning the replaced 5 into synonyms of subject-datetime.
- 02:3702:37, 3 December 2017 −1,604 MetaExtensions Replaced subj-. . . (tabled as not meeting registration requirements) with new proposal for subject-system with spec and tentatively making former synonym of latter.
- 02:2902:29, 3 December 2017 −1,065 MetaExtensions Added link to spec for MSSmartTagsPreventParsing and edited and moved keyword row between tables.
- 02:2002:20, 3 December 2017 −11,897 MetaExtensions Added links to specs for audience, creator, format-print, keywords-not, page-version, and rights and edited and moved keyword rows between tables.
- 02:0502:05, 3 December 2017 −74 MetaExtensions Moved DC. into Failed Proposals as old attempt by me to register the namespace and changed its status to unendorsed.
- 01:4701:47, 3 December 2017 +112 MetaExtensions →meta name extensions: Added/clarified limitation in application-name description.
- 01:3801:38, 3 December 2017 −865 MetaExtensions Moved synonyms for robots meta name from being separate rows (as if synonyms get their own rows, which they don't) into synonyms column of row for robots meta name, with similar information.
- 01:2501:25, 3 December 2017 +15 User:Nick Corrected my external link for readability without a note. current
2 December 2017
- 21:2621:26, 2 December 2017 +855 N User:Nick New user page.
- 21:1521:15, 2 December 2017 0 MetaExtensions In opening text, made list item case consistent with presence of ending periods.
- 21:0821:08, 2 December 2017 +282 MetaExtensions Alphabetize each table; add to instructions; correct a verb's tense; add (I hope) table of contents; &, minor, correct syntax ("An URL" to "A URL"), add & subtract blank lines, make case consistent, & space.