From WHATWG Wiki
To simplify the platform Acid3 needs various changes to its tests:
- test 8
- test 11
- Test exceptions for range we want to consolidate with DOMException.
- test 10
- test 18
- test 60
- We want to change Attr into an object, may need more flexibility. In particular, it may turn out we can only make a couple of simplifications. Testing specifics of Attr nodes creates problems.
- test 38
- We want to remove replaceWholeText() from the platform.
- test 98
- Tests document.doctype.ownerDocument. DOM4 made it consistent with elements so it never returns null.
Maybe these should be changed at some point:
- test 22
- test 23
- test 25
- Test various exceptions that we might want to change at some point or stop throwing altogether.
- test 75
- test 76
- These test SVG Animation (SMIL). As I understand it we can still nuke that from the platform and use the CSS model throughout.
- test 77
- test 78
- test 79
- These test support for SVG fonts