Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 16:48, 4 June 2020 −56 MetaExtensions Value was never deprecated and the two values serve different purposes (one for apps and the other for Web pages), per specs.
- 00:57, 3 April 2018 −7 m MetaExtensions Corrected syntax.
- 04:51, 7 January 2018 +187 Talk:MetaExtensions →geo.position and icbm: Replied. current
- 04:43, 7 January 2018 +201 Talk:MetaExtensions →I doubt one synonym can be a synonym for more than one keyword: Replied.
- 04:32, 7 January 2018 +112 Talk:MetaExtensions →want to delete dir-content-pointer as now useless: Replied.
- 04:26, 7 January 2018 +92 Talk:MetaExtensions →want to fail bot-. . . as useless and as a namespace: Replied.
- 04:00, 7 January 2018 +32 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Say geo.position spec draft expired; delist that & icbm as synonym for other but say likenesses (icbm spec unreachable 12-25-17); Talk coming soon.
- 03:42, 7 January 2018 +9 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Added publisher as synonym (per Talk, coming soon).
- 03:37, 7 January 2018 −1,572 MetaExtensions Moved dir-content-pointer from not meeting requirements to failed and unendorsed them (per Talk, coming soon).
- 03:31, 7 January 2018 −423 MetaExtensions Moved bot-. . . from not meeting requirements to failed and unendorsed it (per Talk, coming soon).
- 03:21, 7 January 2018 0 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: For robots: corrected a spec listing (other still reachable via one click); rearranged the description; and added a paragraph break to the description.
- 01:03, 10 December 2017 +215 MetaExtensions Added on spec prep; corrected/clarified and simplified about URLs; and, minor, made lead's list 1st list item stylistically consistent with other list items.
- 00:55, 10 December 2017 −333 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Moved citeseerx from its own row as so named to being synonym for robots (which is already what it is).
- 07:29, 3 December 2017 +1,885 Talk:MetaExtensions →copyright in (non-WHATWG-wiki) spec copying content from WHATWG Wiki: new section
- 07:26, 3 December 2017 0 MetaExtensions →Proposals That Don't Meet the Requirements For a Registration: Corrected syntax; and, minor, in two prior edits including my latest, added spaces.
- 07:16, 3 December 2017 +8 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: For referrer, add synonym for traditional Internet spelling ("referer") cited in spec & likely to be used by some page authors already familiar with it, including non-English authors learning HTML Eng. vocabulary.
- 07:10, 3 December 2017 −1 MetaExtensions →Meta Name Extensions: Replace spec because one cited before is obsolete, obsolete spec refers to editor's draft of new spec, & replacement spec here is W3C Candidate Recommendation for latter.
- 07:04, 3 December 2017 +927 Talk:MetaExtensions →FSDateCreation and FSDatePublish have exact same meaning: new section
- 06:57, 3 December 2017 +699 Talk:MetaExtensions →ambivalence of synonymy for 2 geo.* keywords: new section
- 06:52, 3 December 2017 +403 Talk:MetaExtensions →geo.position and icbm: new section