Use cases for API-level access to timed tracks
This page contains examples of features that it is not expected we will require user agents to natively render in the first version, though it's likely that we will provide APIs sufficient to implement these features in JS.
Return to timed tracks home page.
Features for which we need examples of real-world usage:
- Floating "name tags" following a timed path (e.g. a person moving around on the screen)
- Linking entire frame to a URL
- Linking rendered text to a URL
- Linking overlaid graphics to a URL
- Linking defined regions to a URL