Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inspired by the OpenAjax IDE task force.
Making your editor suck less for editing Web content
See the HTML5 conformance checking in Vim blog entry for an introduction.
- HTML validation with validator.nu script
- CSS validation is being worked on
nox:~/.vim/ftplugin% svn co http://svn.natalian.org/projects/html5/ . nox:~/.vim/ftplugin% sudo ln -s `pwd`/validate-html.sh /usr/bin/validate-html.sh nox:~/.vim/ftplugin% sudo ln -s `pwd`/validate-js.sh /usr/bin/validate-js.sh
Improving the scripts
Any suggestions? Please get in contact with hendry
- Vim's makeprg syntax requires some horrible escaping, hence the need for an external script
- Vim's errorformat has issues parsing anything too complex, so best edit the stream for the errorformat (not the other way around)
- Vim's quickfix list (:cope) seems to require a filename (%f) in the error format