Use cases for API-level access to timed tracks
This page contains examples of features that it is not expected we will require user agents to natively render in the first version, though it's likely that we will provide APIs sufficient to implement these features in JS.
Return to timed tracks home page.
- Video Tracking and Manipulation (A framework for video annotation, visualization, and interaction)
- Floating name tags, speech bubbles, graffiti etc. following a timed path (e.g. a person moving around on the screen)
- Annotating moving objects
- Controlling video flow
- Linking entire frame to a URL
- Linking rendered text to a URL
- Linking overlaid graphics to a URL
- Linking defined regions to a URL