Jump to navigation Jump to search
HTML5 doesn't stand alone, it's just one of many specifications that form part of the Web platform. Many of these are currently orphaned or neglected; if you want to help, you could try editing one!
- CSS3 - there's a whole slew of specifications for extending CSS that are in need of editors.
* In particular, the CSS3 Flexible Box module
- Web DOM4 Core -- culling the server-side features from DOM3 Core, and adding features that would help the web.
- CSSOM - the specification for scripted manipulation of style, both the existing interfaces and new interfaces to make it easier.
- DOM3 Events
- Keyboard Events -- .charCode, .keyCode, and related stuff (mostly defining legacy interfaces)
- Bindings For DOM -- defining IDL