For each interpreter, please link to a page with videos showing how the test files are rendered, or describe the results.
- 1-001 - PASS (basic one-cue)
- 1-002 - PASS (basic one-cie two-line)
- 1-003 - PASS (basic two-cue)
- 1-004 - no X1: support apparent; positioning information ignored
- 1-005 - PASS non-numeric IDs supported
- 1-006 - PASS IDs optional
- 1-007 - PASS (control)
- 1-008 - PASS out-of-order IDs ignored
- 1-009 - FAIL non-chronological titles strangely skipped
- 1-010 - FAIL non-chronological titles strangely skipped
- 1-011 - PASS simultaneous titles supported
- 1-012 - <i>, <b>, <u> supported; <font> parsed but ignored with no effect
- 1-013 - inline formatting supported in a somewhat buggy fashion; end tags implied; unknown tags ignored if matched only; known tags auto-close
- 1-014 - PASS decimal separator supported
- 1-015 - PASS unknown settings ignored
- 1-016 - Leading WEBSRT header ignored
Totem Movie Player
Does not seem to support SRT files with less than 3 cues.
- 1-004 - no support for X1.
- 1-005 - no support for non-numeric IDs
- 1-006 - no support for missing IDs
- 1-007 - PASS
- 1-008 - PASS - out of order IDs ignored
- 1-009 - FAIL - everything but ---- and ---4 is not shown
- 1-010 - FAIL - everything but ---- and ---4 is not shown
- 1-011 - FAIL - only the "P" is displayed
- 1-012 - only italics and underline work (with non-default font settings bold also works)
To avoid sample biases, where possible, this should be based on automated searches.