Revision as of 01:00, 31 May 2012 by MikeSmith (added instructions for installing lxml and html5lib)
Anolis is a tool to generate specification-like documents out of simple HTML.
- http://hg.hoppipolla.co.uk/ -- jgraham's work
- http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis -- will hopefully be merged into jgraham's work
Setting up Anolis with cross-specification cross-references
- Install http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis:
hg clone http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis cd anolis && sudo python setup.py install
- install lxml using whatever package manager is appropriate for your OS/environment; for example, one of the following:
sudo easy_install lxml sudo port install py27-lxml sudo apt-get install python-lxml
- install html5lib:
hg clone https://code.google.com/p/html5lib cd html5lib/python && sudo python setup.py install
- In the directory where you have your specification clone https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/specification-data as "data"
cd /mirror/hg/dvcs.w3.org/fullscreen/ # or wherever your spec is locally hg clone https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/specification-data data
- In the same directory create a Makefile equivalent to http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/progress/Makefile