Anolis is a tool to generate specification-like documents out of simple HTML.
- http://hg.hoppipolla.co.uk/ -- jgraham's work
- http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis -- will hopefully be merged into jgraham's work
Setting up Anolis with cross-specification cross-references
- Install http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis:
hg clone http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis sudo python setup.py install
- install lxml and html5lib (actual install commands to be defined/tested/verified)
- In the directory where you have your specification clone https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/specification-data as "data"
cd /mirror/hg/dvcs.w3.org/fullscreen/ # or wherever your spec is locally hg clone https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/specification-data data
- In the same directory create a Makefile equivalent to http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/progress/Makefile